Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm ETSYFIED! :)

I did it!

I said I'd wait until after Christmas! Well.......I couldn't wait any longer.....

I'm on vacation in VA....and today.....after an exciting reunion with some sweet friends, family and their children--had.NOTHING.to.do for FIVE PLUS HOURS....so, I have spent the evening uploading, writing descriptions, pricing, etc.

PASS THE WORD ALONG!

A Bridge of Grace is now on Etsy! 






Prices on Etsy are a little higher due to the extra fees I'm charged to use their site, as well as Pay Pal.  If you are a personal friend--message me regarding delivery (in SRQ), etc.

More exciting news and products to be announced shortly.....stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jessi,
    Congratulations on your new blog and Etsy shop. May your New Year of 2012 be filled with peace, prosperity, happiness and God’s blessings.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete