Friday, December 2, 2011

Bracelets

Featured bracelets-$20 each:
Bracelets are made from wooden beads covered by fabric.  Each bead is hand-sewn in place of a fabric sleeve with a coordinating floss.  Style best described as "shabby chic with a touch of funky 'edge'" that is just FUN to wear....and carries a story.all.of.it's.own.  Each bracelet is named after a child or Mama that I have a personal connection to-who has been-or is in the process of being adopted.  As I make each bracelet-I specifically pray for that child and/or Mama and family. Some, I have made several times-it's fun to "revisit" a particular fabric and to spend more time interceding for that individual and/or family.

If you see a bracelet you'd like to purchase-email me at:  abridgeofgrace@gmail.com with the name of the bracelet and I will confirm that I have it available and will send you billing information.  Be sure to specify quantity that you desire.  I can do bracelets w/ smaller beads, for children-please tell me age of child so I can do an approximate size/number of beads, etc. $18 for children's bracelets (not recommended for children under the age of 3 or child who is still "oral.")

"Rissa"

"Tishana"

"Isaiah"

"Hope"
"Gracie"

"Esther"

"Esty"



"Esie"

"Savy Saveenah"

"KiKi Leslie"
And yes--for those who just read "Esther," "Esty" and "Esie"--those are ALL three DIFFERENT individuals.  Amazing individuals.  Two are Mamas who are "LIFE CHANGERS" and amazing women!  The other, a precious little one who is awaiting for her Forever Family in California to "come get her" in Uganda! 

No comments:

Post a Comment