Friday, June 1, 2012

Esther Fundraiser

Back in November, I made this bracelet:

to honor a precious little girl in Uganda.  At the time, many who were praying for Esther's "Forever Family" thought things were heading in ONE direction-but by the end of December, we realized they.were.NOT! For so many--especially Esther--the realization that the "hunt was still on"--was heartbreaking and yet--FAITH.BUILDING!!!  In the meantime, I have kept pressing in, praying for this precious little life--that God would bring to her the most PERFECT family . A family who was EQUIPPED--physically, emotionally, spiritually--in EVERY.single.WAY--equipped to be her Forever Family.

The.DAY.has.COME!

First, this week--I caught wind of the family---FREAKINGLY AMAZING FAMILY (I know--"freakingly" isn't a word--Google Chrome is making me aware of that......) that God has had in store for her ALL ALONG!

Then, Jenny, Esther's Mama--started her own blog.  Just 3-4 entries thus far, but each one has caused goosebumps to cover every.inch.of.my.body!!  Here's her first entry  but this one----THIS ONE--takes.the.cake!!!!!

I want to support this FREAKINGLY AMAZING FAMILY and want to invite you to share in this opportunity!  I have enough "Esther" material to make approximately 6-8 more bracelets.  If I can find more material--I will make more.....BUT, I have these two materials already commissioned for the Children of Uganda and will specifically pray over Esther's life and family as I make the bracelets from these materials, as well:



( 2011 is a dark dark chocolate brown--2012 is a linen cream w/ navy blue.)

Here's the info:
$20 a bracelet
--I will give $10-12 per bracelet sold to Esther's Forever Family, depending on what material (I just need to cover the cost of my material).  I have TONS of the Uganda 2011 and 2012 material--so I know I won't run out of that!

If you want to order one (or two or three...)--send me a message:  abridgeofgrace@gmail.com  regarding size (Children or Adult), how many, which material and I will send you my Paypal info.  Please indicate "Fundraiser for Esther" as I have another fundraiser going on right now.

THANK YOU.....can't wait to bless this family--even if it's only 2-3 bracelets I can make in honor of her--I feel so blessed to have been a part of interceding on her behalf since July 19, 2011 last year when I first "met her" online.

Please keep this family in your prayers as Jenny has to come back to the States for 20 LONG days without her Esther!!  And, pray that God will continue preparing this whole crew for this precious new addition to their growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment